This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Babcock, Ernest B.
Babcock, H. E.
Babcock, J. O.
Babcock, Jarvis M.
Babers, Frank H.
Babin, Frederick G.
Babson, Roger W.
Bach, Paul De
Bachelor, J. T.
Bachman, K. L.
Bachman, Kenneth L.
- The Analysis of Changes in Agricultural Supply: Problems and Approaches
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 3)
- Capital-Labor Substitution in Cotton Farming
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)
- Changes in Scale in Commercial Farming and Their Implications
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1952 (Volume 34, Number 2)
- Discussion: Better Basic Data for Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 2)
- Economics of the Low-Income Farm Problem
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Farm Cost Structure and Opportunities for Cost Reduction
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 5)
- Relation of Economic Theory to the Analysis of Empirical Data in Farm Management Research
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1950 (Volume 32, Number 4, Part 2)
- Reorientations in Research in Agricultural Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 3)