This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Bushnell, Ralph J.
Bushnell, Ralph Judson
Bussart, J. Everett
Bussell, F. P.
- Barley for New York
Cornell Extension Bulletin: April, 1917 (Number 13)
- Oat Varieties for New York State
Cornell Extension Bulletin: July, 1931 (Number 214)
- Oats and Barley on New York Farms
Cornell Extension Bulletin: September, 1937 (Number 376)
- Oats for New York Farmers
Cornell Extension Bulletin: March, 1924 (Number 80)
- Production of New Strains of Corn for New York
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: March, 1922 (Number 408)
- Spring Grains Are Emergency Crops
Cornell Extension Bulletin: February, 1944 (Number 637, Series War Emergency Bulletin 115)
- Winter Wheat, Barley, and Rye
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1944 (Number 650, Series War Emergency Bulletin 119)
Bussell, Frank P.
Bussell, William D.
Bussey, W. H.
Butcher, F. Gray
Butcher, Walter R.
- Energy Research Opportunities for Agricultural Economists
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 5)
- Evolvement and Scope of Production Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 5)
- Individual Income Redistribution and Publicly Provided Irrigation: The Columbia Basin Project
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 4)
- Landowner Characteristics: A Basis for Locational Decisions in the Urban Fringe
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 3)
- Negotiable Feed Grain Output Quotas: An Estimate of Marginal Value and Exchange
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 4)
- Trends and Problems in Growth of Farm Size
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 5)
Butler, Charles P.