This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Carpenter, N. M.
Carpenter, W. O.
- Action of Honey on Glass
American Bee Journal: June, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 6)
- Apiarian, or Apiarist?
American Bee Journal: October, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 10)
- Bee-Culture vs. Farming, etc.
American Bee Journal: January, 1880 (Volume 16, Number 1)
- Virgil and the Honey Bee
American Bee Journal: September, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 9)
Carpenter, Wm. P.
Carr, A. Barry
Carr, D. W.
Carr, M. Earl
- Bee Keepers and Bee Masters
American Bee Journal: December, 1873 (Volume 9, Number 6)
- Fertile Worker-Bees; or, Undeveloped Females
American Bee Journal: August, 1869 (Volume 5, Number 2)
- Fertile Worker Bees; or Undeveloped Females
American Bee Journal: September, 1869 (Volume 5, Number 3)
- Parthenogenesis in the Honey Bee
American Bee Journal: January, 1870 (Volume 5, Number 7)
- Profitable Bee-keeping. --Letter from England
American Bee Journal: October, 1870 (Volume 6, Number 4)
- Superiority of Ligurian Bees
American Bee Journal: November, 1868 (Volume 4, Number 5)
- Wintering Bees in Glass Observatory Hives
American Bee Journal: April, 1875 (Volume 11, Number 4)