This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dalton, L. A.
Daly, Herman E.
Daly, Rex F.
Dana, J. W.
- Attitudes of Arkansans Toward Schools
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 6)
- Knowledge Rural High School Seniors Have Regarding Agriculturally-Related Occupations
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 3)
- Medical Screening for the Elderly: An Ounce of Prevention
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 3)
- Predictors of Health Among the Elderly of Western Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 1)
- Rural Women in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 4)
- Well-Being as Perceived by Elderly People
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 1)
Danforth, Diana M.
- Attitudes of Arkansans toward Agriculture and Public Expenditures for Agriculture
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 2)
- Hypertension in Arkansas: Who Wins? Who Loses?
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 5)
- The Medical Care System and Community Malady: Rural, Urban, and Suburban Variations in Impact
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 4)
- Representation of Local Leaders on Land Use Management Issues
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 3)
Danhof, Clarence H.
Daniel, D. M.
Daniel, Derrill M.