This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Davis, George K.
Davis, Glenn E.
Davis, H. R.
Davis, Hilas D.
Davis, Hollis R.
Davis, Howard P.
Davis, I. G.
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1932 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- Outlook for Cooperative Marketing of Tobacco
Journal of Farm Economics: October, 1933 (Volume 15, Number 4)
- Progress and Problems in Agricultural Planning
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1936 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- Significance of Soil Type in Farm Economy
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1929 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- Social Science Fellowships in Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1934 (Volume 16, Number 3)
Davis, Irving F., Jr.
- The Bee Feeders
American Bee Journal: December, 1868 (Volume 4, Number 6)
- Bee Hives, Cuts, and Explanations
American Bee Journal: October, 1868 (Volume 4, Number 4)
- The Bee Plants
American Bee Journal: September, 1868 (Volume 4, Number 3)
- Facts and Questions
American Bee Journal: March, 1869 (Volume 4, Number 9)
- How to Introduce Virgin Queens and make New Colonies
American Bee Journal: August, 1874 (Volume 10, Number 8)
- Patent Hives and Claims
American Bee Journal: June, 1868 (Volume 3, Number 12)
Davis, J. J.
Davis, J. L.