This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Davis, Willard J.
Davis, William L.
Davis, Wm. T.
Davison, G. Howard
Dawood, Hassan Aly
Dawson, John A.
Dawson, Philip J.
Day, John C.
Day, L. M.
Day, Lee M.
- Adjusting Livestock Farms in the North Central States to the Prospects of the 1960's
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 5)
- Community Facilities and Services: An Economic Framework for Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 5)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- Organizing Economic Research Specifically for Use in a Farm and Home Development Program
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Research and the Family Farm: Implications for Agricultural Economics Research
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1981 (Volume 63, Number 5)
- Use of Representative Farms in Studies of Interregional Competition and Production Response
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 5)
Day, M. F.
Day, O. A.