This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Deane, C. H.
Deane, L. M.
Deane, M. P.
Deans, Robert H.
Dearborn, C. H.
Dearborn, R. B.
Deasy, George F.
Deasy, Leila Calhoun
Deaton, Brady J.
- Food Aid Impacts in Rural Kenya
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1988 (Volume 70, Number 1)
- The Influence of Psychic Costs on Rural-Urban Migration
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 2)
- New Institutional Arrangements for Supplying Local Public Services under New Federalism with Special Reference to Education
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 5)
- Public Law 480: The Critical Choices
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 5)
- Real Property Taxes and Farm Real Estate Values: Incidence and Implications: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1975 (Volume 57, Number 1)
- Rural Employment and Rural-Urban Population Shifts: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 5)
- Rural Industrialization and the Changing Distribution of Family Incomes
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
Deatrick, E. P.
Deavers, Kenneth L.
Deay, Howard O.