This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dibbern, H. S.
- Comb Honey. My Favorite Management, and How to Obtain It
American Bee Journal: September 5, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 36)
- The Dibble Self-Hiving Arrangement
American Bee Journal: July 7, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- Self-Hiver. A Self-Hiving Arrangement and How it is Used
American Bee Journal: February 1, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 5)
- Self-Hiving Arrangement for Swarms
American Bee Journal: July 1, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 1)
- Swarm-Hivers. How Colonies are Managed When They are Used
American Bee Journal: April 5, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 14)
Dickason, M. J.
Dickens, David R.
Dickens, Lester E.
Dickerson, Edgar L.
Dickerson, J. H.
Dickey, J. A.
Dickey, L. K.
- Consumption Patterns of Cotton-Farm Families and an Agricultural Program for the South
Rural Sociology: March, 1948 (Volume 13, Number 1)
- Income and Home Use of Dairy Products
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 3, Part 1)
- New Dishes Tried by Small Town Homemakers in 1954 as Compared with 1943
Rural Sociology: September - December, 1956 (Volume 21, Number 3-4)
- The Normal White Share-Cropper Family with Grown Children
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1937 (Volume 19, Number 3)
- Social Participation as a Criterion for Determining Scientific Minimum Standards in Clothing
Rural Sociology: December, 1944 (Volume 9, Number 4)
- Some Characteristics of White Owner and Tenant Cotton Farm Families With Children 19 to 34 Years of Age
Rural Sociology: December, 1937 (Volume 2, Number 4)
- Some Contrasts in White Women Employees in Garment Plants Located in Three Types of Communities of Mississippi
Rural Sociology: December, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 4)
- The Southern Farm Family in an Era of Change
Rural Sociology: September, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 3)
Dickinson, James M.