This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dodgen, W. H.
Dodson, W. R.
Doeden, Philip B.
Doeksen, Gerald A.
- Contributions of Agricultural Processing Industries to Rural Development Objectives
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 5)
- Decision Aids for Local Decision Making
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1981 (Volume 63, Number 5)
- A Health Care Systems Model for Nonmetropolitan Areas
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 1)
- Investments in Agricultural Processing for Rural Development in Oklahoma
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1972 (Volume 54, Number 3)
- Measurement of Leakage by the Use of an Input-Output Model
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 4)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 4, Part 1)
Doering, Kathleen C.
Doering, Otto C., III
Doerr, Chas. A. F.
Doherty, J. H.
Dolan, Robert J.