This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Engle, C. C.
Engle, C. R.
Englebert, Ernest A.
Engler, J. J. De C.
- Ground Water Levels in Wells in the Grand Prairie and Eastern Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1965 (Volume XIV, Number 3)
- Ground Water Problems in the Grand Prairie Rice Region
Arkansas Farm Research: Spring, 1953 (Volume II, Number 1)
- Ground Water Recharge
Arkansas Farm Research: Fall, 1955 (Volume IV, Number 3)
- Ground Water Trend Still Down in 1963
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1963 (Volume XII, Number 5)
- Plastic Levees in Rice Irrigation
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1963 (Volume XII, Number 1)
- Water Levels in Rice Irrigation Wells in the Grand Prairie Region
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1958 (Volume VII, Number 3)
Engler, P. V.
English Agricultural Gazette
English, Burton C.
English, H. E.
- Adjustments Necessary in Taxation in View of the Possibility of a Lower General Price Level
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1932 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- Fallacies of a Plan to Fix Prices of Farm Products by Government Control of the Exportable Surplus
Journal of Farm Economics: April, 1923 (Volume 5, Number 2)
- A Future Pattern of Research in Agricultural Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1936 (Volume 18, Number 2)
- The Place of Taxation in a Constructive Agricultural Policy
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1925 (Volume 7, Number 3)
- Research in Farm Taxation
Journal of Farm Economics: April, 1928 (Volume 10, Number 2)