This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Flight, Isabelle Trefethen
Flinchbaugh, Catherine Scott
Flinn, J. C.
Flinn, John C.
Flinn, William F.
Flinn, William L.
- Agrarianism Among Wisconsin Farmers
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1974 (Volume 39, Number 2)
- Rural Sociology: Prospects and Dilemmas in the 1980s
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 1)
- Sociological Aspects of Farm Size: Ideological and Social Consequences of Scale in Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 5)
- Sociopolitical Consequences of Agrarianism
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1976 (Volume 41, Number 4)
- Sources and Consequences of Agrarian Values in American Society
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1975 (Volume 40, Number 2)
- Structural Influences on Outmigrant Selectivity: A Panel Study of Three Rural Colombian Communities
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1989 (Volume 54, Number 3)
- The Structure of Support for the Environmental Movement, 1968-1970
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1974 (Volume 39, Number 1)
Flint, L. H.
Flint, W. P.
Flora, Cornelia B.
Flora, Cornelia Butler
Flora, Jan L.
Flory, J. F.