This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gardner, J. R.
Gardner, Karl E.
Gardner, R. L.
Gardner, Richard L.
Gardner, Roy J.
Gardner, Wayland D.
Garey, C. L.
Garey, L. F.
- Assessing the Influence of Farm Women's Self-identity on Task Allocation and Decision Making
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1987 (Volume 52, Number 1)
- Contributions of Migrants to Local Labor Force Changes in Different-Sized Nonmetro Places
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1983 (Volume 48, Number 4)
- Fifty-Year Index Volumes 1-50, 1936-1985
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1985 (Volume 50, Number 4, Supplement , Index )
- Land Use Planning as a Response to Rapid Population Growth and Community Change
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 1)
- Turnaround Migration as an Episode of Collective Behavior
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 1)
- Variations in Nonmetro Patterns of Commuting to Work
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 3)
Garkovich, Lorraine E.