This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gemmill, F. A.
- California Again--Blanketing Bees
American Bee Journal: May 27, 1897 (Volume 37, Number 21)
- A Canadian Bee-Keeper's Visit to California
American Bee Journal: February 4, 1897 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Cleansing Pollenized Brood-Combs
American Bee Journal: October 22, 1896 (Volume 36, Number 43)
- Comb Honey. The Proper Management for Its Production
American Bee Journal: July 26, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 30)
- Half-Story Supers for Extracted-Honey
American Bee Journal: November 19, 1891 (Volume 28, Number 21)
- "Self-Hiving and Non-Swarming Hives"
American Bee Journal: November 4, 1897 (Volume 37, Number 44)
Gempesaw, C. M., II
Gempesaw, Conrado, II
Gempesaw, Conrado M., II
Genovese, Eugene D.
Gentilcore, R. Louis
Gentle, A. D.
Gentner, L. G.
Gentry, N. W.
Genung, A. B.