This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gignilliat, John L.
Gigoux, Jimmie J.
Gilbert, A. W.
Gilbert, Arthur W.
Gilbert, C. W.
Gilbert, Christopher L.
Gilbert, F. W.
- Bringing Rural Sociology Back In
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1985 (Volume 50, Number 4)
- Federal Farm Programs and Structural Change in the 1980s: A Comparison of the Cornbelt and the Mississippi Delta
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1989 (Volume 54, Number 4)
- Increasing Structural Divergence in U.S. Dairying: California and Wisconsin since 1950
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1988 (Volume 53, Number 1)
- Large-Scale Farming, Rural Income, and Goldschmidt's Agrarian Thesis
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 3)
- Rural Theory: The Grounding of Rural Sociology
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 4)