This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gill, G. S.
Gill, M. A.
Gillaspy, R. Thomas
Gilles, Jere Lee
Gillespe, Glenn A.
Gillespie, Gilbert W., Jr.
Gillespie, Glenn A.
Gillett, R. L.
- Average Prices for All Milk in New York State, 1935
Farm Economics: October, 1937 (Number 103)
- Changes in the Number of Dairy Cattle on Identical Farms in New York State
Farm Economics: February, 1932 (Number 74)
- Cost Accounts for Six Years on some Successful New York Farms
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: February, 1923 (Number 414)
- Dairy and Poultry Statistics
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1937 (Volume 19, Number 2)
- Data Needs for Agricultural Research and Marketing
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1948 (Volume 30, Number 2)
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1936 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- Freezers Used by Wholesale Ice Cream Manufacturers in New York State
Farm Economics: December, 1936 (Number 98)
- Range of Milk Prices in Northern and Southeastern New York, 1935
Farm Economics: June, 1937 (Number 102)
- Rural Carrier Livestock Survey for New York December 1, 1930
Farm Economics: February, 1931 (Number 69)
- Shifts in Rural Population as Indicated by Changes in Numbers of Houses in Tompkins County, New York
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1924 (Volume 6, Number 3)