This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gotwald, William H., Jr.
Gouck, Harry K.
Goudge, Edw. S.
Goudy, Willis J.
- Community Conflict and Models of Political Participation
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 2)
- Community Structure and Occupational Segregation 1960 and 1970
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1981 (Volume 46, Number 2)
- Evaluations of Local Attributes and Community Satisfaction in Small Towns
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1977 (Volume 42, Number 3)
- Industrialization, Income Benefits, and the Rural Community
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1978 (Volume 43, Number 2)
Gould, A. L.
Gould, Brian W.
- At-Home Consumption of Cheese: A Purchase-Infrequency Model
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 2)
- Demand for Food Fats and Oils: The Role of Demographic Variables and Government Donations
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 1)
- Factors Affecting the Timing of Purchasing of Butter, Margarine, and Blends: A Competing Goods Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1998 (Volume 80, Number 4)
- Fluid Milk Purchases: A Multivariate Tobit Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1994 (Volume 76, Number 1)
- Off-Farm Labor Market Entry and Exit
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 4)
Gould, Charles Newton
Gould, George E.
Gould, H. P.
Gould, Hannah F.