This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Griffiths, Curt Taylor
Griffiths, John F.
Grigg, Charles M.
Grigg, David B.
Griggs, J. W.
Griggs, Robert F.
Grigsby, S. E.
Grigsby, S. Elaine
- Congruence versus Profitability: A False Dichotomy
Rural Sociology: September, 1960 (Volume 25, Number 3)
- The Demand for Fertilizer: An Economic Interpretation of a Technical Change
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 3)
- The Demand for Inputs in Agriculture and a Derived Supply Elasticity
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 2)
- Distributed Lags, Disaggregation, and Regional Demand Functions for Fertilizer
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 1)
- Distributed Lags, Technological Change, and the Demand for Fertilizer: A Reply
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 4, Part 1)
- Estimates of the Aggregate Agricultural Production Function from Cross-Sectional Data
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 2)
- Estimates of the Aggregate U.S. Farm Supply Function
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 2)
- Measuring Inputs in Agriculture: A Critical Survey
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 5)
- Profitability versus Interaction: Another False Dichotomy
Rural Sociology: September, 1962 (Volume 27, Number 3)
- Sources of Agricultural Economic Growth and Productivity: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 3)
- Specification Bias in Estimates of Production Functions
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 1)
Grimes, D. S.