This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hargreaves, Mary W.
Hargreaves, Mary W. M.
Hargreaves, R. P.
Harkness, D. A. E.
Harkness, James P.
Harl, Neil E.
- Agricultural Economics: Challenges to the Profession
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 5)
- Do Legal and Tax Rules Favor Large-Scale Agricultural Firms?
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 5)
- Financing Agriculture Under Changing Environmental Regulation: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 5)
- Modifying Institutional-Legal Relations Among Private Parties to Facilitate Adjustments in Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- Public Policy and the Control of Agricultural Production: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
- The Role of the Marital Deduction in Planning Intergenerational Transfers
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 3)
Harlan, A. W.
Harlan, C. L.
Harlan, J. D.
Harlan, J. G.