This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Harris, Grover C., Jr.
Harris, H. M.
Harris, J. Arthur
- Apparently Imparipinnate Leaves in Cassia
The Plant World: June, 1906 (Volume 9, Number 6)
- A First Study of the Relationship Between the Weight of the Bean Seed, Phaseolus Vulgaris, and the Time Required for Its Germination
The Plant World: October, 1913 (Volume 16, Number 10)
- Hallett's Method of Breeding and the Pure Line Theory
American Breeders' Magazine: 1st Quarter, 1913 (Volume 4, Number 1)
- Monocotyledons or Dicotyledons
The Plant World: April, 1903 (Volume 6, Number 4)
- Notes on the Technique of the Determination of the Depression of the Freezing Point of Vegetable Saps
The Plant World: February, 1914 (Volume 17, Number 2)
- On the Influence of the Order of Development of the Fruits of Passiflora Gracilis Upon the Frequency of Teratological Variations
The Plant World: July, 1914 (Volume 17, Number 7)
- The Size of the Seed Planted and the Fertility of the Plant Produced
American Breeders' Magazine: 4th Quarter, 1912 (Volume 3, Number 4)
Harris, Katharine W.
Harris, Katherine W.
Harris, Louise S.
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 5)
- Landless Farm People in the United States
Rural Sociology: June, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 2)
- Legal Aspects of Land Tenure
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1941 (Volume 23, Number 1)
- Nonfarm Inputs in Agricultural Production: A Research Proposal
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 5)
- Problems in Domestic Policy
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 2)
- Reflections on the Organization of Regional Research Activities
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 4)
- Shifts in Entrepreneurial Functions in Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 3)
Harris, Marshall D.