This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Ide, J. B.
Ihnen, Loren A.
Ikerd, John E.
- The Changing Professional Role of the Extension Economist: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 5)
- A Decision Model for Continuous Sequence Production Processes of Variable Length: An Application to Hog Marketing
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 5)
- A Practical Computer Method for Pricing Pork Carcasses and Hogs
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 2)
- A Preliminary Evaluation of Price-Forecasting Performance by Agricultural Economists
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1981 (Volume 63, Number 4)
- Price Signal Refraction in Pork Processing
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 2)
Illingworth, J. F.
Illingworth, James F.
Illustrated London News
Ilvento, T. W.
Ilvento, Thomas W.
Imlay, D. M.