This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Infanger, Craig L.
- Agricultural Policy in Austerity: The Making of the 1981 Farm Bill
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 1)
- Analyzing Extension's Role in Macroeconomic Policy Education
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 5)
- A Brief Assessment of Extension Land Use Education Publications
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1976 (Volume 58, Number 2)
- Individual Income Redistribution and Publicly Provided Irrigation: The Columbia Basin Project
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 4)
- Interfacing Research and Extension in Information Delivery Systems
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
Infield, Henrik F.
Ingram, Helen M.
Inman, Buis T.
Innes, Robert D.
Innis, A. C.
Ip, P. C.