This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Jordan, W. John
Jordan, W. K.
Jordan, Weymouth T.
- The Elisha F. King Family Planters of the Alabama Black Belt
Agricultural History: July, 1945 (Volume 19, Number 3)
- The Management Rules of an Alabama Black Belt Plantation, 1848-1862
Agricultural History: January, 1944 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- Noah B. Cloud and the American Cotton Planter
Agricultural History: October, 1957 (Volume 31, Number 4)
- Noah B. Cloud's Activities on Behalf of Southern Agriculture
Agricultural History: April, 1951 (Volume 25, Number 2)
- The Peruvian Guano Gospel in the Old South
Agricultural History: July, 1950 (Volume 24, Number 3)
Jorgensen, E. A.
Jorgenson, Dale W.
Jorgenson, Lloyd P.
Josephson, H. R.
Joslin, C. M.
Josling, Timothy E.
- Benefits from Irrigation Under Sub-Humid Conditions
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1946 (Volume 28, Number 2)
- An Economic Study of Land Utilization in Chautauqua County, New York
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: June, 1939 (Number 720)
- An Economic Study of Land Utilization in Otsego County, New York
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: March, 1943 (Number 791)
- Repayment Experience on Federal Reclamation Projects
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1945 (Volume 27, Number 1)
- Shifts in Land Use, Ellery Area, Chautauqua County, 1924-1937
Farm Economics: February, 1939 (Number 111)