This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
King, H. A.
King, H. B.
King, J. A.
King, J. L.
King, J. S.
King, J. W.
King, Joe J.
- Back-to-the-land Movements
Rural Sociology: March, 1945 (Volume 10, Number 1)
- Comments onï¿½"Trends In Agricultural Cooperation"
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 2)
- The Farm Security Administration and Its Attack on Rural Poverty
Rural Sociology: June, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 2)
- Small Farmers of the Pacific Northwest Organize Neighborhood
Rural Sociology: March, 1944 (Volume 9, Number 1)
- Small Farmers Share Farm Tools
Rural Sociology: March, 1943 (Volume 8, Number 1)
King, John R.
King, John W.
- Bermudagrass growth suppression with sulfometuron methyl and metsulfuron methyl
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1986 (Volume 35, Number 2)
- Control of Winter Weeds In Dormant Bermudagrass Turf
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 2)
- Establishing a Bermudagrass Lawn In a Cool Season Species Cover
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 4)
- Evaluation of Herbicides on Centipedegrass
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 6)
- Fenoxaprop for crabgrass and goosegrass control in turfgrasses
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1990 (Volume 39, Number 2)
- Fertilizing Cool Season Turfgrasses
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 5)
- Reduction of Earthworm Activity by Fungicides Applied to Putting Green Turf
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 5)
- Spurweed control in common bermudagrass turf
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 2)
- Wild Garlic Control with Glyphosate and Phenoxy Herbicides
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 1)