This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kirby, Linda K.
- Content and Digestibility by Chicks of the Amino Acids in Feed Ingredients
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 6)
- The effect of fructose in chick diets
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 5)
- Effect of lasalocid on performance of growing chicks fed diets differing in potassium content
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 4)
- The effect of supplemental DL-methoinine and potassium sulfate on broiler chick growth and feed efficiency
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 2)
- Effect of supplemental methionine in chick diets
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 6)
- The effect of tannin content of sorghum grain in poultry rations on dry matter digestion and energy utilization
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1986 (Volume 35, Number 2)
- Estimation of metabolizable energy value of sorghum grains for poultry rations
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1987 (Volume 36, Number 1)
Kirby, R. S.
Kirby, Robert S.
Kirby, W. H.
Kirchner, D. A.
Kirchner, David A.
Kirk, E. W.
Kirk, Vernon M.
Kirkaldy, G. W.
Kirkbride, John W.
Kirkendall, Richard S.