This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kiser, Elizabeth K.
- Induced Innovations and Farm Mechanization
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1981 (Volume 63, Number 3)
- International Farm Prices and the Social Cost of Cheap Food Policies: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1981 (Volume 63, Number 2)
- Linear and Dynamic Programming in Markov Chains
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 1)
- Overestimates of Returns to Scale in Agricultureï¿½A Case of Synchronized Aggregation
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 4, Part 1)
- The Process of an Innovation Cycle
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 1)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 3)
Kitchen, A. E.
Kite, R. C.
Kittredge, Dorothea D.
Kitzmiller, James B.
Kivlin, Joseph E.
- Agricultural Technology and the Issue of Unequal Distribution of Rewards: An Indian Case Study
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1981 (Volume 46, Number 3)
- Contributions to the Study of Mail-Back Bias
Rural Sociology: September, 1965 (Volume 30, Number 3)
- A Cross-National Comparison of Farmers' Perceptions of Innovations as Related to Adoption Behavior
Rural Sociology: December, 1968 (Volume 33, Number 4)
- Differential Perceptions of Innovations and Rate of Adoption
Rural Sociology: March, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 1)
- Farmers' Perceptions of Farm Practice Attributes
Rural Sociology: June, 1966 (Volume 31, Number 2)
- Orientations to Agriculture: A Factor Analysis of Farmers' Perceptions of New Practices
Rural Sociology: June, 1968 (Volume 33, Number 2)
- Place of Residence as a Factor in Housing Desires and Expectations
Rural Sociology: December, 1962 (Volume 27, Number 4)
Kizer, J. J.
Kizer, Lennie G.
Klages, Edward A.