This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Klosterman, Earle W.
Kloth, Donald W.
Kluender, Richard A.
Klugh, A. B.
Knapp, Clark D.
Knapp, H. B.
Knapp, J. G.
Knapp, Joseph C.
Knapp, Joseph G.
Knapp, Keith C.
- Benefits from Groundwater Management: Magnitude, Sensitivity, and Distribution
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 4)
- Dynamic Equilibrium in Markets for Perennial Crops
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1987 (Volume 69, Number 1)
- Dynamic Resource Management: Intertemporal Substitution and Risk Aversion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 4)
- Optimal Grain Carryovers in Open Economies: A Graphical Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 2)
- Perennial Crop Supply Response: A Kalman Filter Approach
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 3)
- Steady-State Solutions to Soil Salinity Optimization Problems
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1984 (Volume 66, Number 3)
Knapp, L. W.