This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Knebel, Stanley M.
Kneese, Allen V.
Knetsch, Jack L
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 5)
- Economic Aspects of Environmental Pollution
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 5)
- Economics of Including Recreation as a Purpose of Eastern Water Projects
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- The Influence of Reservoir Projects on Land Values
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 1)
- Land Values and Parks in Urban Fringe Areas
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 5)
- Moisture Uncertainties and Fertility Response Studies
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 1)
- Some Problems in Estimating the Demand for Outdoor Recreation: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1976 (Volume 58, Number 3)
- The Watershed as an Entity for Development Planning
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 4, Part 1)
Knickerbocker, G. H.
Knickerbocker, Geo. H.
Knickrehm, Marie E.
Knight, Dale A.