This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Lanchester, H. P.
Lanchester, Horace P.
Lanclos, D. Kent
Landale, Nancy S.
Landes, Doelas R.
Landes, Maurice R.
Landis, B. J.
Landis, Birely J.
Landis, Eugene M.
Landis, Judson T.
Landis, K. M.
Landis, Paul H.
- An Approach to Authority Pattern in Patrent-Teen-Age Relationships
Rural Sociology: September, 1953 (Volume 18, Number 3)
- The Concept, Social Processes: Its Meaning and Usefulness in the Study of Rural Society
Rural Sociology: March, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 1)
- Cultural Islands in Adams County, Indiana
Rural Sociology: June, 1943 (Volume 8, Number 2)
Rural Sociology: June, 1937 (Volume 2, Number 2)
- Educational Selectivity of Rural-Urban Migration and Its Bearing On Wage And Occupational Adjustments
Rural Sociology: September, 1946 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- Folkways to Social Policy
Rural Sociology: June, 1947 (Volume 12, Number 2)
- Personality Differences of Girls from Farm, Town, and City
Rural Sociology: March, 1949 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- Relief Data as Criteria of Submarginality
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1938 (Volume 20, Number 2)
- Social Aspects of Farm Labor in the Pacific States
Rural Sociology: December, 1938 (Volume 3, Number 4)
- Social Effects of Purchasing Submarginal Land
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1935 (Volume 17, Number 3)
- Types of Migratory Farm Laborers and Their Movement into the Yakima Valley, Washington
Rural Sociology: June, 1938 (Volume 3, Number 2)