This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Lively, Charles E.
Livermore, D. Upton
Livermore, J. R.
Livermore, K. C.
Livers, J. J.
Livers, Joe J.
Livingston, B. E.
Livingston, B. J., Mrs.
- Beginning. A Lady's Experience in Keeping Bees
American Bee Journal: January 26, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 4)
- Beginning. Some Helps to Beginners in Bee-Keeping
American Bee Journal: March 9, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 10)
- Minnesota. How the Bees Have Wintered--Statistics
American Bee Journal: May 10, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 19)
- The North American--Other Notes
American Bee Journal: October 25, 1894 (Volume 34, Number 17)
- Something About Beginning Bee-Keeping
American Bee Journal: February 1, 1894 (Volume 33, Number 5)
- Something on Marketing Honey, etc.
American Bee Journal: May 17, 1894 (Volume 33, Number 20)
- Supply Dealers. Comments on the Subject of Ordering Bee-Supplies
American Bee Journal: July 26, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 30)
Livingston, Britania J.
Livingston, Brittania J.
Livingston, Burton E.
- The Botanical Garden at Pisa
The Plant World: July, 1908 (Volume 11, Number 7)
- Improvements in the Method for Determining the Transpiring Power of Plant Surfaces by Hygrometric Paper
The Plant World: October, 1916 (Volume 19, Number 10)
- Measurement of Evaporation Rates for Short Time Intervals
The Plant World: May, 1916 (Volume 19, Number 5)
- A New Method for Cultures of Algae and Mosses
The Plant World: August, 1908 (Volume 11, Number 8)
- Porous Clay Cones for the Auto-Irrigation of Potted Plants
The Plant World: August, 1918 (Volume 21, Number 8)
- The Relation of Atmospheric Evaporating Power to Soil Moisture Content at Permanent Wilting in Plants
The Plant World: April, 1914 (Volume 17, Number 4)