This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Luke, H. A.
Luke, H. Alan
Luloff, A. E.
- Anti-Urbanism and Nonmetropolitan Growth: A Reevaluation
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 2)
- Factors Influencing Willingness to Move: An Examination of Nonmetropolitan Residents
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 4)
- Industrialization: A Logit Analysis
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 1)
- Land Use Change and Aerial Photography: Lessons for Applied Sociology
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1989 (Volume 54, Number 1)
- Participation in the National Flood Insurance Program: A Study of Community Activeness
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 1)
- Rural Community Poverty: A LISREL Measurement Model
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1989 (Volume 54, Number 4)
- Who is Rural? A Typological Approach to the Examination of Rurality
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1981 (Volume 46, Number 4)
Lumpkin, L. A.
Lund, Horace O.
Lund, Jay R.
Lundberg, George A.
Lundeen, Ardelle A.