This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Maki, Wilbur R.
- Adjusting Dynamic Models to Improve Their Predictive Ability
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 4)
- Decomposition of the Beef and Pork Cycles
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 3)
- Economic Effects of Short-Run Changes in the Demand for Livestock and Meats
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 5)
- Forecasting Livestock Supplies and Prices with an Econometric Model
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 3)
- Local Funding of Rural Public Services
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 5)
- Recursive Economic Systems in Rural-Urban Development
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 2)
- Regional Research Planning and Coordination in Agricultural Marketing
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 4)
Makki, Shiva S.
Makover, Henry B.
Makus, D. J.
Malcomson, R. O.
Malcomson, Richard O.
Malde, O. G.
Malecki, Edward J.
Maler, Karl Goran
Maley, A. E.
Malik, Arun S.