This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Malone, Carl C.
- Damp Cellar for Bees, etc.
American Bee Journal: June 1, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 22)
- Prevention of Swarming, etc.
American Bee Journal: March 31, 1886 (Volume 22, Number 13)
- That Strange Noise--Shiny Bees
American Bee Journal: October 8, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 41)
- Wintering Bees--Hibernation, etc.
American Bee Journal: January 14, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 2)
- Bee-Keeping in the Pacific Islands
American Bee Journal: September 8, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 11)
- Clipping the Wings of Queens--Is it Advisable?
American Bee Journal: November 24, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 22)
- Feeders for Feeding Dry Sugar to Bees Described
American Bee Journal: October 20, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 17)
- Swarming--Its Cause and Control
American Bee Journal: July 7, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- Wax-Moth--Introducing Queens, etc.
American Bee Journal: August 4, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 6)
Maltby, F. A.
Malte, M. O.
Mamer, John W.
Manchester, A. C.
Manchester, A. W.
Manchester, Alden C.
- Hog Pork Subsector Study in Review: Research and Administrative Experience
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 5)
- Household Consumption Behavior: Understanding, Measurement, and Applications in Policy-Oriented Research
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1977 (Volume 59, Number 1)
- Milk Prices and the Public Interest: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 2)
- Prices, Costs and Marketing Margins for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 3)
Manchester, John H.
Mancus, A. R.
Mandac, Abraham M.
Mandelbaum, M. H.