This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Marquez, Cynthia B.
Marquis, J. Clyde
Marquis, Robt. C.
Marra, Michele C.
Marrs, D. C.
Marrs, D. F.
Marsch, C. Paul
Marsh, C. Paul
- The Adoption Process: S Curve or J Curve?
Rural Sociology: June, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 2)
- Communication Behavior: The Relationship Between Anomia and Utilization of Three Public Bureaucracies
Rural Sociology: December, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 4)
- Differential Communication among Farmers in a Kentucky County
Rural Sociology: June, 1955 (Volume 20, Number 2)
- Farmers' Practice -Adoption Rates in Relation to Adoption Rates of "Leaders"
Rural Sociology: June, 1954 (Volume 19, Number 2)
- The Relation of Kinship, Exchanging Work, and Visiting to the Adoption of Recommended Farm Practices
Rural Sociology: September, 1954 (Volume 19, Number 3)
- The Relation of Neighborhood of Residence to Adoption of Recommended Farm Practices
Rural Sociology: December, 1954 (Volume 19, Number 4)
- Some Factors Related to Rationality in Decision Making among Farm Operators
Rural Sociology: June, 1958 (Volume 23, Number 2)
- Support for Economic Growth and Enviromental Protection, 1973-1975
Rural Sociology: April, 1977 (Volume 42, Number 1)
- Tentative Hypotheses Concerning Designated Leaders in Two Rural Locality Groups in Wake County, North Carolina
Rural Sociology: September, 1951 (Volume 16, Number 3)
Marsh, Donald B.
Marsh, Frank L.
Marsh, J. A.
- Honey. Not Digested Nectar--Report for 1889
American Bee Journal: January 4, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 1)
- Keeping an Account with Bees, etc.
American Bee Journal: April 9, 1891 (Volume 27, Number 15)
- Missouri. The Season and Condition of the Bees--Queens
American Bee Journal: July 12, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 28)
- Packing Bees for Winter, etc.
American Bee Journal: January 22, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 4)