This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Maxon, William R.
Maxson, A. C.
Maxson, Asa C.
Maxwell, Joseph W.
Maxwell, Richard E.
May, Clyde O.
May, Kenneth J.
May, M. L.
May, R. D.
May, Ralph D.
- An Analysis of the Rising Energy Costs Associated with Irrigation
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 2)
- Assessing the Economic Potential for Irrigation Expansion in the Mississippi Delta Region
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 5)
- Computerized Enterprise Budgets...A New Tool in Farm Management
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1976 (Volume XXV, Number 5)
- Conversion of Noncropland to Cropland: The Prospects, Alternatives, and Implications
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 5)
- An Economic Analysis of Controlling Soybean Cyst Nematodes on Soybeans
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 6)
- Economic Analysis of Rice-Soybean Rotations
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 5)
- The Estimated Value of Irrigation Water in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 6)
- Import Demand for Rice in Selected Middle East Countries
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 5)
- Markets for Arkansas Feeder Cattle
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1968 (Volume XVII, Number 4)
- The Operations of Livestock Order Buyers in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1969 (Volume XVIII, Number 2)