This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Maydell, Guido G.
Mayer, E. L.
Mayer, Elmer L.
Mayer, Leo V.
- Agricultural Trade Issues among Pacific Ocean Countries: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 5)
- Current Macroeconomic Policies and U.S. Agriculture: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 5)
- Estimated Net Costs of P.L. 480 Food Aid with Three Alternative U.S. Farm Programs
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1972 (Volume 54, Number 1)
- Food Policy Issues in the United States
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 2)
- Public Policy Demands and Statistical Measures of Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 5)
Mayes, R. L.
- Aldrin Resistance in The Rice Water Weevil
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1965 (Volume XIV, Number 6)
- Control of Mealybugs on Ornamentals
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1963 (Volume XII, Number 4)
- Pecky Rice
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1966 (Volume XV, Number 2)
- Performance of Insecticides Against the Cabbage Looper
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1965 (Volume XIV, Number 3)
- Potentially Useful Insecticides For Tomato Fruitworm Control
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1966 (Volume XV, Number 3)
- Soil Insect Damage to Sweet Potatoes
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1964 (Volume XIII, Number 2)