This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Mayse, Mark A.
Mazzacco, Michael A.
Mazzocco, Michael A.
McAlexander, R. H.
- Determining Least-Cost Combinations
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 4)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 5)
- Selection of Representative Benchmark Farms for Supply Estimation
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 3)
- A Simplified Feed-Mix Model
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 3, Part 1)
- Use of Modification Vectors in Adjusting Linear Programming Solutions
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 3)
McAlexander, Robert H.
M'Call, J. H.
McAllister, J. S.
McAtee, W. L.
M'Cauley, W. F.
McBride, C. G.
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1938 (Volume 20, Number 1)
- The Effect of Milk Control Programs on Cooperatives
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1942 (Volume 24, Number 1)
- Milk Marketing Problems
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1937 (Volume 19, Number 2)
- Utilization of Illustrative Material, Field Trips and Other Aids in Teaching Marketing
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)