This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Nellis, J. H.
- Comb Foundation
American Bee Journal: February, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 2)
- Death of Moses Quinby
American Bee Journal: July, 1875 (Volume 11, Number 7)
- Feeding Back for Comb Honey
American Bee Journal: July, 1880 (Volume 16, Number 7)
- Introducing Queens
American Bee Journal: December, 1876 (Volume 12, Number 12)
- North Eastern Bee-keepers' Association
American Bee Journal: June, 1871 (Volume 6, Number 12)
Nelsen, Hart M.
- Civil Rights Attitudes of Rural and Urban Presbyterians
Rural Sociology: June, 1970 (Volume 35, Number 2)
- Locality, Property Offenders, and Attitude Toward Law
Rural Sociology: June, 1971 (Volume 36, Number 2)
- Personality Adjustment of Rural and Urban Youth: The Formation of a Rural Disadvantaged Subculture
Rural Sociology: March, 1969 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Residence, Anomie, and Receptivity to Education Among Southern Appalachian Presbyterians
Rural Sociology: December, 1971 (Volume 36, Number 4)
- Rural-Urban Differences in Religiosity
Rural Sociology: September, 1971 (Volume 36, Number 3)
Nelson, A. Gene
Nelson, Aaron C.
Nelson, Aaron G.
Nelson, Alf Z.
Nelson, Bardin H.
Nelson, C. J.
Nelson, Carl H.
- Asset Fixity and Investment Asymmetry in Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 4)
- The Conditional Beta Distribution As a Stochastic Production Function
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 2)
- Further Toward a Theory of Agricultural Insurance
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1987 (Volume 69, Number 3)
- Joint Risk Preference-Technology Estimation with a Primal System: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1999 (Volume 81, Number 1)
- Measuring the Economic Efficiency of Producing Rural Road Services
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 1)
- A Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 3)
- Multiple Optimal Solutions in Linear Programming Models: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 1)
- Welfare Effects of the National Pseudorabies Eradication Program
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 3)