This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Neveling, C. H.
Nevin, F. Reese
- Anatomy of Cnemidocoptes mutans (R. and L.) the Scaly-Leg Mite of Poultry
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: September, 1935 (Volume 28, Number 3)
- Caeculus pettiti, a New Species of Mite from Virginia
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: September, 1943 (Volume 36, Number 3)
- Immature Forms of the Mite Caeculus pettiti
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: June, 1945 (Volume 38, Number 2)
- Larval Development of Sympetrum Vicinum (Odonata; Libellulidae; Sympetrini)
Transactions of the Entomological Society of America: June, 1929 (Volume 55, Number 2)
- A Study of the Larva of Calopteryx (Agrion) Maculata
Transactions of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1929 (Volume 55, Number 4)
New, Peter Kong-ming
The New Purchase
New York Agriculturist
New York Grocer
New Zealand Herald
Newberg, Richard R.
Newbery, David M. G.
Newbro, S. D.
Newby, Idus A.
Newcomb, S. J.
Newcombe, F. C.
Newcomer, E. J.
Newcomer, J. L.
Newcomer, P. A.
Newell, Anna Grace