This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Newman, Thos. G.
Newsom, L. D.
Newton, Doris Epson
Newton, Roy C.
Newton, S. H.
Newton, Scott H.
- Attracting Insects as Supplementall Food for Channel Catfish: A Two-Season Evaluation
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 3)
- Caged Catfish Production in Private Farm Ponds
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 2)
- Catfish Farming with Chinese Carps
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 1)
- Evaluation of Two Rations Fed to Caged Channel Catfish
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 3)
- Grass Carp Aid Removal of Weeds in Irrigation Canals and Reservoirs
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 4)
- Mosquitofish Production Systems in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 4)
- Using Lights To Attract Insects for Caged Catfish
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1976 (Volume XXV, Number 3)
Newton, W. C.
Nghiep, Le Thanh
Niba, Tafor Fidelis
Nicholls, W. D.