This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Patrick, Clifford H.
Patrick, George F.
- Costs and Returns of Education in Five Agricultural Areas of Eastern Brazil
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 2)
- Fanners' Marginal Propensity to Consume: An Application to Illinois Grain Farms
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1990 (Volume 72, Number 2)
- Farm Consumption and Liquidity Constraints
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1993 (Volume 75, Number 2)
- Farmers' Goals: Uni- or Multi-Dimensional
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 2)
- The Impact of Managerial Ability and Capital Structure on Growth of the Farm Firm
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 3)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 3)
Patrick, T. E.
Patten, A. J.
Patten, C. G.
Patterson, G. W.
Patterson, H. J.
Patterson, H. L.
Patterson, H. N.
Patterson, L. T.
- Coliform Enteritis in Rabbits
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 3)
- Genetic Regression of Rous Sarcomas in Chickens and Thymus Size
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 4)
- Rabbit Disease Problems in Northwest Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1967 (Volume XVI, Number 5)
- Response of Laboratory Animals to a Fungus Used as a Biological Herbicide
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 6)
- Sanitation of Automatic Waterers in the Rabbitry
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 3)