This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Peryam, David R.
Pesek, Boris P.
Peters, Geo. B.
Peters, George B.
Peters, Harold S.
Peters, R. Kyle, Jr.
Peters, Thos. M.
Petersen, Bruce C.
Petersen, Karen Kay
Peterson, A. W.
- Anatomy of the Tomato-Worm Larva, Protoparce Carolina
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: September, 1912 (Volume 5, Number 3)
- Keys to the Orders of Immature Stages (Exclusive of Eggs and Pronymphs) of North American Insects
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: June, 1939 (Volume 32, Number 2)
- Morphological Studies of the Head and Mouth-Parts of the Thysanoptera
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: March, 1915 (Volume 8, Number 1)
- Response of the Oriental Peach Moth and Codling Moth to Colored Lights
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: September, 1928 (Volume 21, Number 3)
- Some Studies on the Influence of Environmental Factors on the Hatching of the Eggs of Aphis Avenae Fabricius and Aphis Pomi DeGeer
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1920 (Volume 13, Number 4)