This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Ramamurthi, C. S.
- California and Its Vast Honey-Resources
American Bee Journal: March 1, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 9)
- The California Honey Crop for 1895
American Bee Journal: August 1, 1895 (Volume 35, Number 31)
- No. 1. --Experiences, Impressions and Reflections After Five Years of Bee-Keeping in California
American Bee Journal: January 30, 1896 (Volume 36, Number 5)
- No. 2. --Experiences, Impressions and Reflections After Five Years of Bee-Keeping in California
American Bee Journal: March 5, 1896 (Volume 36, Number 10)
- Riding Hogs'-Backs--Southern California Apiarian Conditions and Prospects
American Bee Journal: July 20, 1899 (Volume 39, Number 29)
- That Convention in Sacramento, Calif.
American Bee Journal: February 25, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 9)
Ramezani, Cyrus A.
Ramirez, Octavio A.
Ramsey, B. E.
Ramsey, Charles E.
- Community Conflict and Models of Political Participation
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 2)
- Criteria of Item Selection in Level of Living Scales
Rural Sociology: June, 1963 (Volume 28, Number 2)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Migration of the New York State Population
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: June, 1958 (Number 929)
- Some Problems of Cross-cultural Measurement
Rural Sociology: March, 1960 (Volume 25, Number 1)
- Standardization and Application of a Level-of-Living Scale for Farm and Nonfarm Families
Memoir: July, 1959 (Number 362)
- Values and the Adoption of Practices
Rural Sociology: March, 1959 (Volume 24, Number 1)
Ramsey, J. B.
Ramsey, Ralph J.
Ramsower, H. C.
Ramsy, Southard J.