This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Rettger, Michael J.
Rettig, R. Bruce
Reuss, Carl F.
Reuss, Carl Frederick
- Alternative Uncertainty Models for Predicting Supply Response
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 5)
- Analysis of a Dynamic Model, with Particular Emphasis on Long-Run Projections
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 1)
- A Dynamic Long-Run Model of the Livestock-Feed Sector
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 5)
- Food Price and Supply Stabilization: National Buffer Stocks and Trade Policies
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 4, Part 1)
- A Method of Appraising Irrigation Returns
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 3)
- Short-Run Beef Supply Response
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 4, Part 1)
- A Simulation Model for Evaluating Worldwide Buffer Stocks of Wheat
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1976 (Volume 58, Number 1)
Revzan, David A.
Rex, George A.
Rex, George, Jr.
Rexford, Eben E.
Reynolds, Arthur R.