This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Salisbury, G. W.
Salisbury, S. W.
Salkin, Michael S.
Sallie, J. W.
Salman, K. A.
Salman, Kenneth A.
Salomone, Jerome J.
- The Agricultural Problem and Nineteenth-Century Industrialism
Agricultural History: July, 1948 (Volume 22, Number 3)
- The Decline of the Wisconsin Society of Equity
Agricultural History: July, 1941 (Volume 15, Number 3)
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1948 (Volume 30, Number 3)
- The Expansion and Decline of the Nonpartisan League in the Western Middle West, 1917-1921
Agricultural History: October, 1946 (Volume 20, Number 4)
- The Rise of the Nonpartisan League in North Dakota, 1915-1917
Agricultural History: January, 1946 (Volume 20, Number 1)
- Southern Agriculture and the Problems of Readjustment: 1865-1877
Agricultural History: April, 1956 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- The Wisconsin Society of Equity
Agricultural History: April, 1940 (Volume 14, Number 2)
Salter Jr., Leonard A.
Salter, Leonard A.
Salter, Leonard A., Jr.