This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Sloan, M. J.
Slocum, W. L.
Slocum, Walter L.
- Are Neighborhoods Meaningful Social Groups Throughout Rural America?
Rural Sociology: March, 1953 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- A Design for Area Probability Sampling
Rural Sociology: June, 1959 (Volume 24, Number 2)
- The Influence of Community Variations in Family Culture on Gutt-man-Type Scales
Rural Sociology: December, 1963 (Volume 28, Number 4)
- The Influence of Reference Group Values on Educational Aspirations of Rural High School Students
Rural Sociology: September, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 3)
- Stability of Farmers' Attitudes in a Conflict Situation Involving Farmer-Hunter Relations
Rural Sociology: September - December, 1955 (Volume 20, Number 3-4)
Slosser, J. E.
Slusher, M. W.
Sly, David F.
Small, Leslie E.