This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Taylor, Charles A.
Taylor, Charles B.
Taylor, Clifford C.
Taylor, Daniel B.
Taylor, Daphne S.
Taylor, David L.
Taylor, Earl L.
Taylor, Edward A.
Taylor, Elfleda B.
Taylor, F. R.
Taylor, F. W.
Taylor, Gary C.
Taylor, George A.
Taylor, George E.
Taylor, Grady W.
Taylor, Gregory S.
Taylor, H. C.
- The Adjustment of the Farm Business to Declining Price Levels
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1921 (Volume 3, Number 1)
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1930 (Volume 12, Number 1)
- Foreign Outposts of the Bureau of Agricultural Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1925 (Volume 7, Number 1)
- The Fragmentation of the BAE
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 1)
- The Historical Approach to the Economic Problems of Agriculture
Agricultural History: July, 1937 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- Historical Aspects of Agricultural Adjustment
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1937 (Volume 19, Number 2)
- The New Farm Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1929 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- The Office of Farm Management and its Relation to the Agricultural Colleges and Experiment Stations
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1920 (Volume 2, Number 1)
- William Jasper Spillman
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1932 (Volume 14, Number 1)