This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Tongue, William W.
Tontz, Robert L.
- Data Needed for Soil Conservation Economics Policy
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 2)
- Future of Irrigation in the Humid Area
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 3)
- Legal Parity: Implementation of the Policy of Equality for Agriculture, 1929-1954
Agricultural History: October, 1955 (Volume 29, Number 4)
- Memberships of General Farmers' Organizations, United States, 1874-1960
Agricultural History: July, 1964 (Volume 38, Number 3)
- Origin of the Base Period Concept of Parity-A Significant Value Judgment in Agricultural Policy
Agricultural History: January, 1958 (Volume 32, Number 1)
- Significance of Hog-Feed Price Ratios, Alabama
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1946 (Volume 28, Number 3)
- The Term "Agricultural Revolution" as Used by Economic Historians
Agricultural History: January, 1948 (Volume 22, Number 1)
Toomer, Letitia F.
Toomey, J. W.
Tootell, R. B.
Tootle, Deborah M.
Topoleski, Leonard D.
Torell, L. Allen
Torgerson, Randall E.
Torok, S. J.
Torrans, E. L.
Torrans, Eugene L.