This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Tyner, Fred H.
- Economic Aspects of Human Resource Development (abstract)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 5)
- A Methodology for Estimating Production Parameters
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 5)
- Optimum Resource Allocation in U.S. Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 3, Part 1)
- Simulation as a Method of Appraising Farm Programs
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 1)
- Toward an Optimum Rate of Technological Change
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
Tyner, Fred H. Jr.
Tyner, Wallace E.
Tyrchniewicz, Edward W.
Tyrrel, A. C.
- Bee Cellar. The Proper Temperature and Ventilation of a Bee-Cellar
American Bee Journal: January 11, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 2)
- Colors and Bees. Are Bees Attracted by Colors or Odors?
American Bee Journal: January 12, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 2)
- How to Destroy Burrowing Animals
American Bee Journal: February 22, 1894 (Volume 33, Number 8)
- Improved Super or Section Holder
American Bee Journal: May 24, 1894 (Volume 33, Number 21)
- Melissa Honey. Yield of 60 Pounds per Colony from Melissa
American Bee Journal: November 14, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 46)
- Water-Tight Hives, etc.
American Bee Journal: October, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 41)
- Wintering Bees. Box-Elder for Hedges --Temperature in Winter
American Bee Journal: May 11, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 19)
- Wintering Bees. Little Known About the Causes of Loss in Winter
American Bee Journal: April 19, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 16)
- A Young Attorney's First Case
American Bee Journal: August 25, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 9)