This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Ward, Archibald R.
Ward, C. W.
Ward, Charles W.
Ward, Charles Willis
Ward, Chas. W.
Ward, Clement E.
Ward, Edward H.
Ward, Elizabeth S. P.
Ward, Frank A.
- Instream Flows and Endangered Species in an International River Basin: The Upper Rio Grande
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: 1999 (Volume 81, Number 5)
- Limiting Environmental Program Contradictions: A Demand Systems Application to Fishery Management
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1997 (Volume 79, Number 3)
- Measuring the Cost of Time in Recreation Demand Analysis: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 1)
- The Net Social Benefits from a Research-Induced Cost-Reduction of an Energy Backstop Technology
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 4, Part 1)
- The New Resource Economics: Old Ideas and New Applications: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 5)
Ward, George M.
Ward, Gordon H.