This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Warnock, M. M.
Warnock, Mary M.
- Effect of a Durable Press Finish on the Dimensional Stability of Single Knit Cotton and Cotton Blend Fabrics
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 5)
- The effect of an ease of care finish on the comfort of garment fit
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 4)
- Effect of Fusible Interfacings on Durable Press Performance of Cotton Blouses
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 4)
- Effects of Fiber, Finish, Laundering and Temperature on Comfort Properties
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 5)
- Effects of temperature, fabric finish and laundering on fabric stiffness
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Interfacing Study Finds Wear Doesn't Affect Stiffness
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 6)
- A wear test study of garment comfort properties
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 6)
Warnock, W. K.
Warnock, William K.
Warr, Peter G.
Warrack, Allan A.
Warren, E. C.